Alphabet & Number Writing Practice Cards
Children will love to practice their handwriting with this wonderful set.
Alphabet letters and numbers 0-20 are written onto lines, showing both size and shape. Children will be able to copy over the shapes to practice the correct formation before attempting to write on the rest of the line themselves.
We recommend laminating these cards to allow them to be written over with whiteboard pen and simply wiped clean with a tissue, ready to be used again.
A great resource to encourage letter and number formation!
>> Simply download the pdf file, print the pages, and laminate (or use a plastic pocket). We suggest cutting the flash cards and attaching them to a keyring to keep them together <<
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
A download link with an A4 PDF file will be emailed to you upon purchase - so please enter your email address correctly! You will need Adobe Acrobat or similar pdf reading software to open the file.
You should open and save this product to your computer, not your mobile device.
Please note there is a limit of 5 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save the file somewhere you can find it easily in the future. You will not be able to download the file more than five times and I am not able to email files.
Terms and Disclaimer:
- Prices are in NZ dollars. Our payment provider Eway will automatically covert the payment into the currency you are paying with.
- This product is for personal, non commercial use only. You may not share, distribute or alter this product. It is copyright © Megan Gourley/Play Based Life. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- This file restricts the copying and editing of any texts or images.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary.